Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm back, if only temporarily

I've been completely MIA from my Blog, but I have a good reason: I've been crazy busy! Aside from the occasional GMA tech segments, I'm also on the road about 5 out of 7 days each week hosting a show for the Travel Channel (debut Jan 2007). I'm also hosting a web show for Yahoo that has been a lot of fun.
So to let you see what I've been up to, here are some pics from recent Travel Channel gigs


Hunting For Meteorites in New Mexico


Searching for Prehistoric Shark Teeth in Florida


Panning For Gold In California


Diving for treasure in Florida


The Silver Coin I found with Kim and Sean Fisher


Faceting a Sunstone in Oregon


Digging for Gems in Oregon

7 Comments:

Blogger Rick in WI said...

a

7:17 PM  
Blogger Rick in WI said...

Hi Becky!!! Just wanted to say that I and all my gold prospecting friends love your show. I would like to invite you to join our very humble forum at www.wisconsinprospectors.30u.com. We would be honored to have you as a member. I sure wish I could be yor assistant and do your digging and screening. If you ever want help, let me know and I will quit plumbing and be your digger-haha. Your show takes us all to such beautiful country, with beautiful finds, and a very beautiful hostess!!! Keep up the great work!!! Rick in Wi (Nugs-Wi forum name)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Greenmile said...

Wow Becky. Who cares about the gold and things, YOU are the real treasure on the show...a real beauty.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Greenmile said...

Wow! Who cares about gold and jewels. Becky you are the real treasure on the show.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girl, You light up the room when you walk in. I think you have a magnetic personality! You remind me of my second ex-wife,very attractive!

1:01 PM  
Blogger nichemarketingpro said...

Becky,
Why aren't you hosting the show anymore. It's not the same without you.

M-San Diego,CA

12:03 AM  
Blogger ted said...

Hi Becky,
PLEASE come back to the "Cash and Treasure" show. Kirsten Gum doesn't have the sense of humor that I loved from you!
Ted

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home