Wednesday, March 29, 2006

GMA Pet Segment


Today I show-cased the latest gadgets and products for cats, dogs, and even fish. That old line about working with kids and animals is true: it added another degre of difficulty to the live TV challenges.
In the end I think the segment turned out okay and the products were fantastic.
Here's a link to the article I wrote for abc.com. Two last minute additions that didn't make the article are the Catgenie and the Pawplunger.
Also one slight correction- Diane Sawyer said I was at the pet products show in San Diego, sadly I only got reports from the show.

2 Comments:

Blogger falafal said...

I'm so glad to see your back in t.v. where you belong. I just surfed the cable channel to find some good quality programming that I can actually learn something from and saw your episode on the travel channel from Cash and Treasures on Megladon teeth and the one on gems. After these I had to get on the computer and find out more info. on you. I too, had been absolutlely astounded at the quality programming on ZDTV in 1997, then to Tech Tv and it's demise under G4 that as soon as I discovered what had happened I too sent them an angry email. They responded that this was the segment they were trying to appeal to with the gamming (18-24). I also looked up Sumi Das and found out that she went to CNN and got married a few years ago. I wish she would go to FOX with the other FOX babes. She deserves a conservative network. Or maybe she was brainwashed too much from living in San Fran. I should hope not. I also discovered Megan Mccormick from Global Trekker on KET. She is also a humerous and hot BABE! I'm glad to see shows were done in my neck the woods, the east coast. Not too far from Louisville, Ky where I'm from. Congrats. on your Master's Degree. Your beauty and brains are what captivated me from your Tech Tv shows. My heart pained when I saw the fall out from the G4 nightmare to think such wonderful people would fired at the whim of a stupid tv executive. I can now rest assured your back on t.v. doing quality programming and will be around for some time to come. From the bottom of my heart, good things do come, eventually to good people.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord your hot....even dirty squating in 100 year old poo

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home