Saturday, May 14, 2005

Master's Project DONE!

Finally! After 5 years, I'm wrapping up my Master's degree in the Learning Design and Technology program at Stanford.
A huge step in getting this done has been completing my final Master's Project.
I presented it yesterday in Wallenberg Hall, with the rest of the 2005 class. Then watched people interact with it during the LDT Expo.
For my project I built a prototype learning tool called Safe Computing that brings customized security tutorials to the learner when they need it most. Check it out and tell me what you think.
P.S. I reprised two TechTV characters for the project.

Aunty Virus


Yan, the virus writer.

2 Comments:

Blogger pingel said...

Becky this is awesome I feel its very important that the average computer user understands about firewalls anti-viruses and spyware so that the power users of america dont get a phone call once a week from friends and family asking to have their computer fixed

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I landed on a site while seeking technical information which erased most of my techtv info and photos from my puder. I had backed up my information so I did not loose much. I've been hacked before and I left some hidden trick or treats for them to find, which I'm sure they had fun with. I remember your cool wig segment which included the cool Camero. I thought Becky so hot.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home