Friday, January 14, 2005

What is up Worley?

First post on my blog. I've resisted the urge to create a blog because I fear the egomania it implies. Plus my typos are legendary.

But as I get ready to take the "under construction" label (how 1995) off of my site www.beckyworley.com , I wanted to have a place where people could leave comments and post pictures of me in embarrasing situations... er... not too embarrassing!

Feel free to vent on TechTV issues, post about tech news, or offer feedback on the site.

thanks
B
PS- thanks to Andy Jordan for the "What's up Worley" idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I saw you on KVUE this morning in Austin and I posted something about your spot on the Wimax and the Sony High Def Camera. Is it possible for you to post a frame grab from that segment showing you in the campy, straw cowboy hat! I'd like to illustrate my article on wifi with that frame grab.

Great segment, by the way.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved you on techTV and miss TechLive, CfH, FG, TSS, and everything else.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home